Samsung Pay Application
Samsung is a Big Brand Mobile Company from South Korea launches a mobile wallet with the name of Samsung Pay App in India
As we all know that India is going to become a digital India and cashless India, our government is encouraging to the people of India to use mobile Wallet, E-payment to make a cashless economy in our country.
After the demonetization in India, all mobile wallet application like Paytm, Mobikwik, and E-recharge is also supporting to our user for making cashless India. In all the Mobile wallet companies Paytm is in Good profit.
So This time Samsung Mobile was Also launched a Mobile pay app for his mobile users
this Application is only for Samsung mobile user for now, but it will be for all mobile users in future.
Also, read about Airtel Surprise Offers
So Now I’m Going to tell you how you can activate and install Samsung pay app
Follow these steps to install and activate Samsung Pay:
- Look for the Samsung Pay icon on your device:
- And If You don’t have this icon then ensure that you have Samsung Account added.
(Settings > Accounts > Add Samsung Account)
- And Still, if you don’t have, Make sure that the device software is updated to the latest Android™ software.
- To check go to Settings > About device and update the software
- Once this is done, you should be able to see the Samsung Pay Icon on your device.
- Click on Samsung Pay icon to download and install the Samsung Pay app.
- Register with your bank a/c in Samsung Pay App & start using the revolutionary way to pay
Compatible Devices for Samsung Pay App:
Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy A7 (2017), Galaxy A5 (2017), Galaxy A7 (2016), Galaxy A5 (2016) And New Launches or Upcoming Samsung Mobile
Vodafone is giving 24GB 4G data to all postpaid users: Vodafone Delights Offers