Today I am going to do a real Infinix Note 4 review by using it for more than one month. So will tell you everything true about the device that what I feel good and what I feel wrong with the device. Just read this article until the end, and I assure you that you will be delightful.
Infinix Company Background
Infinix Mobile is registered as an Infinix mobility and its a Hongkong based smartphone manufacturer company founded in 2012. The company is having a research center and development center in Paris and Shanghai.
They Manufacture their phones in China. Infinix mobiles are available in approx 30 countries and popular in the Middle East and African countries. First time in India they have launched their devices through Flipkart.
They have launched two models in India One is Infinix Hot 4 Pro and other is Infinix Note 4.
Infinix Note 4 Unboxing video
Inifinix Note 4 Specifications and Features
- Camera: 13MP rear camera and 8MP Front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Noughat (Upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Processor: MediaTek MT6753 Octa Core 1.3 GHz Processor
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Storage: Dedicated Slot upto 128GB
- Battery: 4300 MAh with Quick Charging
- Screen Size and Resolution: 5.7 inches Full HD Display (1920X1080 Pixels) with 2.5D Glass
- Sensors: Front Facing Finger Print Sensor, G-sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compass Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Hall Sensor
- Body Design: Front 2.5D Curved Glass, Curved corners with steel edges, Laminated glass look removable back cover made of plastic (Hard enough made of good quality).
Infinix Note 4 Review after use for 1 month
Hi, guys, I will tell you everything true about Infinix Note 4 and will do real Infinix Note 4 review. Let’s talk about what all I liked about this phone.
- I liked the camera very much both selfie and back camera is having flash and even you have the option to increase and decrease the brightness of front flash so that you quickly click selfie without closing your eye due to high light on the face. So this feature makes this device worth for buying and I will give 4.5/5 to the camera. Here I have done camera quality test for Infinix Note 4 you can check it here.
- Everyone has told me that it’s a Mediatek Processor, so it won’t work good, your phone will hang, But I have used with heavy applications and games like Real Racing 3, And I found no lag in that game and no heat issue. Even in daily use, you won’t find any hanging problem. The UI is quite easy and fast with no lags. I have made one video on performance test of Infinix Note 4 you can view it here
- The best thing about this phone is you will get one free android update, So this phone will get Android Oreo update soon.
- Another main thing is it’s having a split-screen feature so you can easily split screen and use two applications simultaneously, It helps when you have to watch the video along with doing chat, or you have to do any banking work along with the video. So you are always having multitasking feature available in this device.
- Infinix Note 4 is having one Freezer feature so the apps which you don’t use much or the apps whose notifications you want you can put it in the freezer When you put any app to a freezer that app gets disabled and won’t run in background it will save your battery, storage, and RAM. I have frozen all my social media apps into that because it distracts me to work all time I use to get notifications and I start using it, But after putting to freezer app I am feeling good and I am able to concentrate on my work.
- Battery is excellent working for this phone, Standby time is really good, In my previous phone if I kept my phone at 50% battery in night, so it come to 30% in the morning, but in this phone if I keep this at night on 50% it will remain at 50% or 48% in the morning.
- The phones look like a premium phone the build quality is excellent. I have blue color version, so it really looks premium from back.
- You will get Screen guard and Back cover in the box along with phone for free, So no need to spend more 500 bucks to buy those things.
- Price of this phone also attracted me I have bought this phone for 6300 in the Flipkart sale but normal price is also attractive (Infinix Note 4 price is 8999/- and easily available on Flipkart without any sale option).
- The dedicated SD card slot increased the life of the phone because 32GB is not enough after using the phone for 6 months you will having so many photos and videos so it will full and you won’t be able to capture new photos and videos. SO its a good option of having dedicated slot.
- The best thing which I liked about this phone is quick charging, It gets fully charged from 0% to 100% in just 45 minutes. So which make this device lovable gadget.
- Front fingerprint sensor make this device more beautiful and its speed attracts me a lot.
Now Let’s talk about what I don’t like about Infinix Note 4
- The phone is quite heavy or bulky, I was a Redmi user so compared to redmi phones its bit heavy. So you can’t use this phone roughly. Fr office peoples its good because they pur proper cover and use phone carefully, but for College students, it’s not that good because they use phones very roughly.
- The size is also little big, As its screen is 5.7inch so it become little big in size, Which is another thing I didn’t like about Infinix Note 4.
- They might have given earphones with this device. I know nowadays no one is giving earphones with the device, but these earphones can give plus 1 to this device.
Final Words on Infinix Note 4 Review
So we reached in the end of Infinix Note 4 review, As per my opinion, this phone is really giving direct competition to Redmi phones and if you are a Redmi lover and searching for the same quality phone you can get this phone for a change. If you are bored off by using your old phone you can go for this device if your budget is under 10000. If you are looking for top 10 smartphones under 15000 than you should read my other article.